CALL 0207 353 3936 TO BOOK
To book a mediator
Please call 0207 353 3936 or email email@example.com
Fees and Charges for Founder Mediators
The Society works on a fixed-fee basis irrespective of the value of the case. There are no administrative charges.
The fees (which include preparation and reasonable travel) are:
* Half-Day Mediation – £1,200+VAT (up to four hours)
* Full-Day Mediation – £1,800+VAT (up to eight hours)
Fees and Charges for Junior Mediators
Please call 0207 353 3936 to enquire on availability – fees are typically £500-£1000+VAT per day.
Key terms and conditions
Fees are payable in advance by cleared funds.
Overtime is charged at £150+VAT per hour beyond the designated hours. Mediators will normally arrive an hour to 30 minutes before the designated start times and remain for an additional 30 minutes without charging overtime.
Parties are jointly and severally liable for all fees from the receipt of the booking confirmation email by them – unless the booking is cancelled within 24 hours of receipt of the booking confirmation email. The booking confirmation email with state the agreed mediation date. It will also give other key detaiis.
Parties must sign the Society’s Agreement to Mediate before the mediation commences: failure to sign does not remove the liability for fees.
Cancellation or postponement
Sometimes mediations are cancelled or postponed: our charges are as follows:
* more than 10 full working days before the agreed mediation date – no charge
* 6 to 10 full working days before the agreed mediation date – £600+VAT is charged
* 3 to 5 full calendar days before the agreed mediation date – £900+VAT is charged
* Less than 3 full calendar days before the agreed mediation date – the full fee is charged
Time is calculated from the moment of receipt by the Society of the email or message cancelling or postponing the mediation.